Registration & Payments
Welcome to St. Maria Goretti Religious Education. We're excited to walk with your family through faith formation and sacramental preparation, and grow together in love and knowledge of our Catholic faith.
Sessions - October through April (See our calendar below for dates)
- Grade 1-5 - Mondays at 4 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Grade 6-7 - Mondays at 6 p.m.
- Confirmation Year 1 (Grade 8+) - Mondays at 6 p.m.
- Confirmation Year 2 (Grade 9+) - Sunday mornings or Sunday evenings
Register now - please submit the online registration form to get started.
Religious Education Fees 2020-2021
$70 per family - Registration fee will be deducted from the total amount due
|Religious Education (Grade 1-8)
Confirmation Preparation (Year 1 & 2)
|$150 per student (Non-parishioner - $350)|
|Sacramental Fees - One-time fee in addition to program fee||
$60 - First Communion (Grade 2)
$115 - Confirmation & Retreat (Year 2)
Please note - Payment is preferred by November 15. However, you may make payments over the year too. Monthly statements will be emailed to you.
Financial assistance is available. Please contact the Religious Education Office at 608-271-8081 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can work something out together.
Calendars 2019-2020 - New Calendars Coming Soon!
- Elementary Religious Education Calendar (PDF)
- First Reconciliation & First Communion 2019-2010 Dates (PDF)
- Middle School Religious Education & Youth Ministry (PDF)
- Confirmation Preparation & High School Youth Ministry (PDF)
Catechist & Volunteer Opportunities
Men and women of all ages – from older teens to retirees – are needed to serve in our programs in a variety of ways. Click below to learn more!
Return to Religious Education
Support Our Parish
In gratitude for God’s generosity, we dedicate a sacrificial portion of our gifts of time, talent, and treasure to serve Christ and His Church by supporting the needs of our parish.