Current Liturgical Schedule
Public Masses have resumed on May 26. Please review the safety protocols we have put in place at SMG below.
We are very pleased to announce that Dane County recently ended the 50-person cap on religious gatherings. So, this weekend, June 6-7, we are able to celebrate Masses with 25% of the church’s capacity (about 300 parishioners at SMG).
With this capacity, we will very likely be able to accommodate everyone who feels comfortable attending Mass, and will not use a sign-up for this weekend.
Safety Guidelines at SMG
- If you are at-risk or have symptoms, please remain at home
- Church pews and bathrooms will be sanitized before every weekend Mass
- Physical distancing must be followed at all times
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the church entrance
- Wearing a mask is encouraged (mandatory for safety volunteers)
- No congregational singing at this time
Reception of Holy Communion
- Please remove your mask and gloves before receiving Holy Communion
- Center aisles - Priest or deacon will distribute Holy Communion in the hand or on the tongue
- Side aisles - Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion will distribute Holy Communion in the hand only
Monday-Friday - 6:30 and 8 a.m.*
Saturday - 8 a.m.; 5:15 p.m.*
Sunday - 7, 9, and 11 a.m.; 5:15 p.m.
Monday-Saturday - 30 minutes before every weekday Mass (in the Church)
Saturday-Sunday - 45 minutes before every weekend Mass (in the Church)
Monday-Friday - 4 - 8 p.m. (in the corridor)
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - 1 - 8 p.m.
If you plan to attend, please sign up. This will help us make sure we have an adorer present at all times.
Liturgy of the Hours
Monday-Friday - 7 a.m. - Office of Readings and Morning Prayer
Monday-Friday - 5 p.m. - Evening Prayer
Sunday - 6:30 p.m. - Solemn Evening Prayer
All prayers will be live streamed on Facebook
Updates & Resources
Mandatory Training - Saturday, June 13, 4 - 5 p.m.
We need your help! In order to celebrate public Masses safely, we need many new ushers (safety volunteers) to help with coordinating safety precautions during the Mass.
See resources, including how to make a spiritual communion, access to our FORMED account, resources to help you celebrate Mary in the month of May, and more!
All assigned Mass intentions will be fulfilled on the day that they are assigned. If you would like to request a Mass, please come to the church and fill out a Mass intention envelope or submit the request online.
The parish office is closed except for essential appointments. Please feel free to contact a staff member via voicemail or email, and they will respond as soon as they are able.
Resources from Our Parish
Resources from the Diocese of Madison
Support Our Parish
In gratitude for God’s generosity, we dedicate a sacrificial portion of our gifts of time, talent, and treasure to serve Christ and His Church by supporting the needs of our parish.