New Family Enrollment
Please review the St. Maria Goretti Admissions Policy, which can be found on page 4-5 in the Handbook below.
Application for New Enrollment
Please complete the application for new enrollment through Admissions Online. Please click on the link below to begin the process.
- Review Admissions Policy
- Application for New Enrollment
- A nonrefundable $50.00 per child Registration Fee (this applies to students who will be/remain on the waiting list)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Transfer Records (student grades, attendance, and conduct, and dates and church of First Reconciliation and First Communion)
- Professional Evaluations (academic, behavioral, or medical conditions/concerns)
- Medicine Disclosures
- Custody Agreement Disclosures
You may Email documents and forms to email@example.com or send them to St. Maria Goretti Catholic School Office, 5405 Flad Avenue, Madison, WI 53711
If you have any questions, please contact the school office at 608-271-7551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to Perspective Families
Support Our Parish
In gratitude for God’s generosity, we dedicate a sacrificial portion of our gifts of time, talent, and treasure to serve Christ and His Church by supporting the needs of our parish.